Called to Order @ 7:00 PM CST
Ended @ 7:45 PM CST
Total Members Present: 33
Members in Attendance: Brandon Nicholson, Judy Robertson, Eric Sanford, Jerad Wilcox, Sean Michael, Kenny Wayne Carter, Luan Carter, Joseph Tharp, Robbin Lynch, Georgia Dyer, Patricia Moore, Linda Wilder, Lewis Boyle, Joan Boyle, Terry Routh, Mitchel Newcomer, Tim Churchman, Vanessa Churchman, Kate Totten, Richard Stegall, Colleen Stegall, Chris Bryant, Linda James, Evelyn Duncan, Dan Davidson, Monteia Davidson, Jonathan Fergusan and Mary Fergusan, Garl Tharp, Welcome new members, Trey and Julie Brangan and Rebecca Gibson.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- New Members
- Treasurer Report
- New Business
- Old Business
- Bandera Ham Rodeo
- Currently in Planning Phase
- Volunteers Still Needed – We will need people Thursday for setup and Sunday for tear-down and cleanup as well as during the event Friday and Saturday. Nick has sign-in sheet, so please reach out and get on the event roster.
- This month’s second meeting to be held at 7:00 pm on February 19th at The Red Horse.
- T-shirt orders have been received and for sale. $20 for members and $25 for non-members.
- Website has been updated and has sponsorship and vendors applications posted on the event page.
- We have the Mardi Gras parade this weekend on Saturday the 15th. Float set up will take place at Eric’s house Friday the 14th at 6pm. Address is 118 Evans road.
- We will be holding the highway clean up the 22nd of February. Please arrive at The Red Horse at 8:30 am for pictures and safety brief. We will begin promptly at 9am.
- Highway Cleanup
- When: February 22, 2020 @ 8:30 AM
- Where: The Red Horse Saloon
- Cleanup begins @ 9:00 AM sharp
Opened floor for other discussions; No further business
Sgt. at Arms called for meeting to adjourn
Secretary Seconded and all Approved meeting adjournment